Look for cleaning products that have environmental certification such as the Ecologo or Green Seal. Alternatively, for many cleaning tasks around the home, you can use products that you might already have on hand
- A vinegar and water solution can be used to clean and freshen many surfaces around the home, including walls and cupboards. It also works well to clean windows.
- Baking soda has many uses including absorbing odours, cleaning bathtubs, and deodourizing rugs and carpets.
- Lemon juice can be used to help dissolve soap scum and hard water deposits. When added to a vinegar/water cleaning mixture, it also helps neutralize the vinegar smell.
- Cornstarch (as well as baking soda) can be used to help deodorize rugs and carpets. Sprinkle about 1cup per room, then vacuum after 30 minutes.
Variable in bash is not particularly cool until we have a good use of it 😛
> touch $filename
> ls filename
> rm $filename
> ls $filename
ls: myfile.txt: No such file or directory
> files="file1 file2"
> touch $files
> ls $files
type command tells us whether a keyword is taken by the system or not. It is useful when trying to add a new custom command in the terminal and ensure that our command is not in conflict with system ones.
> type test
test is a shell builtin
> type cp
cp is /bin/cp
> type foo
-bash: type: foo: not found
# This is my custom command
> type note
note is hashed (/Users/.../bin/note)
This post is a note from a video on 5 Hard Lessons You Need to Learn Before 30. I’m not sure why the magic number 30 is there since everyone’s age span varies a bit differently, but anyways, here are the five lessons:
1. There may not be a tomorrow, so enjoy/do it now.
- Think about what would be the things that you would regret not do if tomorrow were your last day.
- Your time is limited and you don’t have forever, so do what you want to and do what you enjoy right now.
2. You’ve got nothing to lose, but everything to gain.
- Give it your all. You are born to win, so do what winners do
There are two ways:
Method 1: Create a playlist with only your target video and loop that playlist
Method 2: Right click on the video and select loop option. This is a better way since it doesn’t refresh the page none stop 😉
I don’t know what to write, but since it’s gonna be the last day of June and I have to end the month by visiting a dentist, I thought I might as well log something that’s more interesting.
So, up till this point, I’ve got 3 skateboards now and are used for the following purposes:
||To travel and cruise around places.
||This one is just a looker. A decoration if I may. 🙂
||Actual board for learning tricks.
Since the day was kinda sunny/cloudy and the parking lot was empty, I had a bit fun cruising around in circle lol. I’m still super noob to this area, but I hope to be better someday. Fighting! 😛