By – Richard Paul Evans
- Decide to be wealthy
- Take responsibility (Management)
- Money is a good servant, but a terrible master.
- Know where the money is from and know how it goes
- It’s not what you earn; it’s what you keep that makes you rich
- Win in the margins
- Is it the best you can offer?
- Would you like a refrigerator to go with that house? → Appliance is then added to the house mortgage. 😦
- Give back: be appreciate of what you have and what you can give in the given lifetime.
Note on Air Travel tip:
- Fly on Sundays rather than Saturdays
- Book flights early (at least 2 weeks in advance)
- Buy tickets during workdays (weekend price is higher)